Friday, November 8, 2013

Meet WANDA!!!!

My new 2010 Honda CRV!
YES, I name my vehicles!!!!  
I also named my Cricut Expression too!  But that is a different Blog post!  HA!!!

I went through CarMax in Stockbridge, GA and the experience was wonderful.
Gary Moeller was my salesperson and he was able to bring in, from other stores, the two vehicles that I wanted to test-drive and choose from.  

I test-drove: 
2011 Nissan Rogue
2012 Honda CRV
2010 Toyota Rav4
2010 Honda CRV.
 

I went with the 2010 Honda CRV and she is AWESOME!

Gary was very patient with me and my requests too!  I know it is his job, but he didn't roll his eyes when I asked to test drive the Honda CRV again before I made my decision.  Even though I had driven it once before, he opened the car door for me and away we went!  

I wasn't pressured at any point to make my decision, I wasn't hassled by emails or phone calls.  He just waited for me to figure out what I wanted in a new-to-me vehicle and make the decision.  

I was able to give them the majority of the information before I decided on the vehicle.  
We were in and out for the signing in under a half hour!  Now THAT is what I call service!

I would highly recommend CarMax to anyone who needs a vehicle.  


Wanda and I have already been on a little road trip down to Perry for a little scrapbooking trip and the ride was smooth and kinda fun!  I am a happy camper!  

No buyers remorse from this chick!!!!


Until Next Time,


SCRAP ON!

~Cyn~


No comments: