Sunday, October 13, 2013

Holy Cow! I did it!

I did something I have never done before....

I sent in my application to be a member of the Project Life Creative Team 2014!!!


Yep, my hands are shaking a little and I am a little bit shocked that I hit the "Send" button on my email!  

Here is what I wrote (minus the contact info of course):

"Hi there Kari!!!

I'm Cyndi M (aka Cyn)

I live in Hampton, GA but I am originally from Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Links to all things "Cyn":
Http://cynmscrappiness.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/CynMCanuck
https://mobile.twitter.com/GACynM
http://www.pinterest.com/CynMCanuck/


About Me:
Married to Ben for 14 years (together 17)
2 children - Nathan -9- and  Sophie -4-
Stay at home mom
Work part time at a private preschool as a paraprofessional in the Kindergarten classroom

First PL album done in 2012 with a photo-a-day with extras thrown in when we did special trips
Second PL is being put together this year but not "photo-a-day" style but more of a monthly view.
My son is in the 4th grade and he used the cards from PL to do his INUIT scrapbook for one of his assignments.

I plan 2 scrappy retreats a year and have "enabled" plenty to use Project Life for their scrappy projects.


Project Life Photos are attached below.  I attached a few journaling samples - handwritten and typed.
I call my PL stuff "plain jane" because I don't do anything too fancy.  
I also attached a couple of my favourite layouts for "Design G" which is one of my favourite plastics that Becky came out with.


Thanks for this fabulous opportunity!!!!  I have to admit, I have never applied for anything like this before and it will be an awesome challenge for me!  I hope to hear from you soon!
~Cyn~"

I attached the following pictures to my email.










Before I had time to re-think or doubt myself, I clicked SEND.  Now, I have been on a creative team for Sketchapalooza in the past, but it was just for one class (which is a month long) and it was a lot of fun.  I enjoyed it.   But for someone as well-known as Becky Higgins and a product like Project Life, nope.  NEVER!  

So, cross your fingers and pray for a good outcome and I will know by November 20th if I have been chosen.  Wish me luck!!!!

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

1 comment:

Angie K said...

I am sure they will want to scoop you up.