Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, it has been a month and 6 days since I became an Origami Owl Independent Designer.  
I have had my first Jewelry Bar and I will admit that it was a great time!  I had a blast, and yes I was nervous, but one of the hostesses handed me a little cheesecake cupcake and said "here, eat one of these with me"...
THAT calmed me down and set my mood for the rest of the day and the show was a hit! 

These living lockets practically sell themselves!!!  I am really impressed with the quality of the products too! Now, onward and upward!  
My calendar is open for March and April if anyone wants to host a Jewelry Bar Party with me! 
It can be at your house, online or even a catalog party!  Let me know!!! 
Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: