Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Crib is GONE.....

This morning, I disassembled the crib in Sophie's room and carried it down to the garage.
It is a little bittersweet, but I am so glad that Sophie is comfortable enough to sleep in her "BIG GIRL" bed now.  I even took pictures of this amazing milestone for our precious little brat!  HA!
Nathan helped me hold it together as I unscrewed all the bolts holding it together.  He is such a good little helper sometimes!

Here is her new room setup now that the crib has been taken down.  I need a headboard and plan to check out how to make one for her.  I would like one with a book case above her head.  I am going to troll Pinterest to find one that I like and can get Ben to make for me!  

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

1 comment:

S said...

Yes, those milestones are so bittersweet. But congrats to your big girl!