The new year has begun.....have you made your resolutions?
I am NOT making any this year!
Instead, I am choosing a word that will encompass all that I want to accomplish in 2013.
Last year's word was EMBRACE and I really feel like it worked for me. Embracing new experiences, embracing family, embracing fiends, embracing good health, embracing good financial decisions. Having that word to re-focus on when I have lost focus helped out tremendously in 2012.
This year, I have chosen:
- Discipline to eat at home the majority of the month
- Discipline to plan menus every week and follow through with it no matter what.
- Discipline to save money using coupons when shopping for items.
- Discipline to keep my workout schedule and not let anything get in the way.
- Discipline to remain consistent with my children when they have done something wrong.
- Discipline to continue to stay away from Soda Pop (this was last year's goal)
- Discipline with our family finances.
- Discipline with our family timetable/routine and staying on it.
- Discipline to set up tasks and stay on it until it is complete.
Not a bad start to the year and I think it will prove to be a good word to use to re-focus my energy when it does start to falter.
Until Next Time,