Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


The new year has begun.....have you made your resolutions?
I am NOT making any this year! 
Instead, I am choosing a word that will encompass all that I want to accomplish in 2013.
Last year's word was EMBRACE and I really feel like it worked for me.  Embracing new experiences, embracing family, embracing fiends, embracing good health, embracing good financial decisions.  Having that word to re-focus on when I have lost focus helped out tremendously in 2012.  

This year, I have chosen:
DISCIPLINE
  • Discipline to eat at home the majority of the month
  • Discipline to plan menus every week and follow through with it no matter what.
  • Discipline to save money using coupons when shopping for items.  
  • Discipline to keep my workout schedule and not let anything get in the way.
  • Discipline to remain consistent with my children when they have done something wrong.
  • Discipline to continue to stay away from Soda Pop (this was last year's goal)
  • Discipline with our family finances.
  • Discipline with our family timetable/routine and staying on it.
  • Discipline to set up tasks and stay on it until it is complete.
DISCIPLINE
Not a bad start to the year and I think it will prove to be a good word to use to re-focus my energy when it does start to falter.  

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: