What are 5 things that you are proud that you accomplished in 2012?
- Spent one-on-one time with each of my children.
- Planned 2 Skyline Retreats and they were both awesome!
- Completed 318 Scrapbook Pages in 2012.
- Paid CASH for all Christmas Presents and managed to stay out of debt.
- Went from 181 pounds down to 165 from June 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012.
What are the top 5 things you want to accomplish in 2013?
- Scrapbook 365 pages in 2013 using what I have as much as possible.
- Get my weight down between 140 and 150 by continuing to exercise regularly at LA Fitness and eating our meals at home paying close attention to portion sizes.
- Continue to pay cash for everything and stay out of debt by doing a monthly allocated spending plan, tracking our spending and using coupons.
- Spend time with each of my kidlets one-on-one.
- Spend quality time with my husband once a month WITHOUT our kidlets.
What are 5 books you want to read in 2013?
- Bringing Up Boys
- The Strong Willed Child
- Nuala Reilly's Books: Autumn Violets, Winter Jasmine, Spring Daisies
- Les Miserables
- Fifty Shades of Grey
What are 5 songs you loved to listen to in 2012?
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera
- Payphone - Maroon 5 featuring Wiz Khalifa
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
- Titanium - David Guetta featuring Sia
- Hall of Fame - The Script featuring will.i.am.
What are 5 songs you need to download in 2013?
- Over You - Miranda Lambert
- The Vampire Diaries Soundtrack
- Beauty and the Beat - Justin Bieber featuring Nicki Minaj
- Try - P!nk
- Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson
Until Next Time,