Friday, November 23, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 23

I am thankful for a loving husband, who knows me really well. 

He knows how important photographs and taking yearly family portraits are to me.
He understands that as the day is ending, I am cranky and out-of-sorts. He takes the kids for a bit to let me unwind and do what I have to do to get dinner ready and gets the kidlets ready for bed.  
He also understands that as my surgery date gets closer, I am becoming more anxious and stressed.  I am sure that I am driving him crazy with my constant talk about the surgery and the constant "what if...." scenarios.  But, he lovingly hugs me to reassure me that everything will be fine.
He is taking time off of work to take care of me after surgery and taking care of our kidlets.  
I love this man!  I am VERY thankful that he is all mine!  

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: