Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 4

Today, I am thankful for my Faith.



I wouldn't be who I am today, without Faith. 
My Faith has always been there. 
BUT, it really started when I was pregnant with Nathan.  
I found a church that had sermons that were applicable to my life. That church changed my life...well, our lives (Ben, mine and Nathan's). 
It was very subtle, but it happened.  
I've always believed in God, that wasn't the question.  
I wasn't sure how to apply what the Bible said, to my life.  
That isn't the case anymore. 
Sure, I still make mistakes and I still screw up in my life, but I know now that God will always forgive me.  
I am a proud Christ-Follower now and always.

Do you have a faith story?  Share it in the comments please!  I love to hear how others came to Christ.  


Until Next Time,

SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: