Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 30

It is the last day of November.  
I have re-read all of my posts from the beginning of the month. 
I have been blessed with a pretty good life.  
Sure, there are ups and downs in my life. We all have them.  
I have been blessed with a "glass half full" outlook and try to encourage people in their lives.  
Always looking at the "bright side" of every situation, no matter what.  
I am so very thankful for my life - I AM loved, I FEEL loved.
It's a "first" for me to recognize it.  I think I have grown up!  Strange to see and admit it.  Strange to finally recognize it and acknowledge it. 

So, this last post of thankfulness has to be about the three things that jump out at me when I went back through the month of thankfulness.
So here it is: 

I am thankful for my faith because I wouldn't get through my days without it.  
(Hebrews 11:1, Psalm 139, Jeremiah 29:11, Jeremiah 29: 13)
I am thankful for my family because my life would not be as full and I wouldn't have as much love as I do, without them.
“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing” ~Joseph Addison
I am thankful for my friends because I am the kind of person that thrives around people and friends bring out the very best in me.   
“It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends.” ~ Gloria Naylor

Faith ~ Family ~ Friends

All of these I am VERY thankful for.  

Until Next Time,

SCRAP ON!

~Cyn~

No comments: