Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 3


I am thankful to have a hobby that I love. 
Scrapbooking, of course!
It allows me a creative outlet, doing something worthwhile 
(keeping family memories) 
and
has introduced me to more wonderful friends than I can count!




















It is amazing how many people I have met through Scrapbooking!!!  
It is definitely something I see myself doing through the rest of my life and hope to pass on the memory-keeping bug to my children, especially Sophie.  


Until Next Time,

SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~


2 comments:

Martha said...

Holy Smokes! That's a whole lot of retreats my friend! It is indeed something worth giving thanks for!

Cyn M said...

Yes, there are a lot of them, but 10 of them are mine that I plan! :)
I am thankful to have a hubby that is okay with me going out with my "axe-murderer" friends! ;)