Tuesday, November 27, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 27

The new laptop arrived on the 12th of November and luckily, I have had a few days to get everything installed.  I am thankful that we were able to purchase a new computer for me.  
My old computer was shutting off on me out of the blue several times per day. My computer is used EVERY day, several times per day.
Windows 8 was a challenge at first to get used to, but now I can fly with it. There are a couple of programs that aren't working with Windows 8 yet, but Nathan has my old computer in his room to play on (parental controls ROCK, eh?) and I can use those programs on it until they can interface with Windows 8.   So, I am a happy camper! 
What technology/equipment would you not be able to live without?
Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: