Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 24

I am thankful today to be able to scrapbook before my surgery on Monday.  My friend, Angela, came over with her daughter Megan to scrapbook with me.  It was a good day!
I went to the grocery store, CVS and the bread store early in the morning.  
I then spent half of the day going through my Project Life Album to get it caught up.
I found that I hadn't printed all the pictures I needed.  
So, now, I have made a list of the photos, put them in a separate folder and will be uploading them to print! In the meantime, I have a bunch of sticky notes in the place of each photo.  This will help me to know where the photos are going to go, allow me to journal ahead of time and just slide the photos in when they get here.  
At least while I am on bedrest, I can get journaling done for the album while I wait for the photos to arrive. 
Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: