Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 22


Today is Thanksgiving Day here in the US.  Canadian Thanksgiving was back in October.  Our families celebrated in October but both sets of parents were here after the Canadian Thanksgiving, so we had a turkey dinner when each set of parents were visiting.
We were lucky to have the chance to visit with both sets of parents and Sophie and Nathan enjoyed having their grandparents visit.  
A lot of families will be coming together for a meal today and I pray everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
For those of you that have to work at a retail store today or tonight, for Black Friday, I pray that you will have good interactions with the public and that your shift flies by.
  
Now, onto my THANKFUL part of this post:
I am thankful for friends and family, near and far.
I am especially thankful that both my parents and Ben's parents were able to travel down here to visit us in the last month and a half.  It means a lot to have them here, especially for Sophie and Nathan.  

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: