Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness : Day 2

Today, I am thankful for two healthy, happy kidlets.
Both Nathan and Sophie have their own little personalities.  
I love that Nathan is so much like me and Sophie is so much like Ben.  
I love that they are both developing into great people and have their own little quirks.  
Nathan is my Lego-loving, book-reading, make-believing kid.
Sophie is my song-singing, music-loving, chatter-box kid.
I love them more than words could ever describe and can't imagine my life without them.  Heck, I can't even really remember life without them.  Sad eh?

It is amazing how much these little people can change your priorities and change you.  They can bring out the best (or worst) in you at times! It isn't pretty at all.  They know your "hot buttons" and know exactly what to do to get a rise out of you.  
BUT....they're your kids and you love them anyway!!!
I love you Nathan!
I love you Sophie!

Until Next Time, 
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: