I am thankful for a Productive Monday!
Today is 12 of 12. I try to take at least 12 pictures on the 12th of every month, but I tend to get more than 12 just so that I have options. It is only 2:00pm and I feel like I have already done a complete day's worth of stuff!
- I dropped my parents off at the airport - sad. I wish they could have stayed longer, but they had to get home.
- I took Sophie to Preschool.
- I stopped by CVS to pick up my photos I printed yesterday and they STILL weren't done.
- I made a TO DO list for this week and it looks like I may only get to the gym 3 days this week. Bummer! But, I plan to knock out a LOT of stuff on this list throughout the week.
- I spent the morning finishing up Christmas shopping for my kidlets and a few things for Ben with my friend, Dawn. She and her hubby are sharing a car and she had a few errands to run too. So, I took her with me.
- I called the gym this morning to put my membership on hold starting 11/30/12. I am having surgery on the 26th and I am doing as much organizing and preparation for it that I can.
- We went and picked Ethan and Sophie up at Preschool, then I took them home.
- Sophie went down for her nap and I ate a bowl of cereal.
- I am here paying medical bills and catching up on filing and other paperwork.
- I have already uninstalled a bunch of programs on this laptop in preparation for the new laptop to arrive.
- Today is also the day that my new computer arrives from DELL. We'll see what kind of impression Windows 8 leaves on me. From what I have experienced so far, it isn't my favourite.
So, as you can see, it has already been a productive day and I am very THANKFUL for that! After reading this post, are YOU tired yet? My head is pounding right now, so I may have to have a little 15-minute nap before the laptop arrives!
How has your Monday turned out? Busy? Crazy? Just right?
Until Next Time,
Until Next Time,