Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 12

I am thankful for a Productive Monday
Today is 12 of 12.  I try to take at least 12 pictures on the 12th of every month, but I tend to get more than 12 just so that I have options.  It is only 2:00pm and I feel like I have already done a complete day's worth of stuff!

  • I dropped my parents off at the airport - sad. I wish they could have stayed longer, but they had to get home.  
  • I took Sophie to Preschool.
  • I stopped by CVS to pick up my photos I printed yesterday and they STILL weren't done.
  • I made a TO DO list for this week and it looks like I may only get to the gym 3 days this week.  Bummer!  But, I plan to knock out a LOT of stuff on this list throughout the week.  
  • I spent the morning finishing up Christmas shopping for my kidlets and a few things for Ben with my friend, Dawn.  She and her hubby are sharing a car and she had a few errands to run too.  So, I took her with me.  
  • I called the gym this morning to put my membership on hold starting 11/30/12.  I am having surgery on the 26th and I am doing as much organizing and preparation for it that I can.  
  • We went and picked Ethan and Sophie up at Preschool, then I took them home. 
  • Sophie went down for her nap and I ate a bowl of cereal.
  • I am here paying medical bills and catching up on filing and other paperwork.  
  • I have already uninstalled a bunch of programs on this laptop in preparation for the new laptop to arrive.
  • Today is also the day that my new computer arrives from DELL.  We'll see what kind of impression Windows 8 leaves on me.  From what I have experienced so far, it isn't my favourite.  
So, as you can see, it has already been a productive day and I am very THANKFUL for that!  After reading this post, are YOU tired yet?  My head is pounding right now, so I may have to have a little 15-minute nap before the laptop arrives!  

How has your Monday turned out?  Busy?  Crazy? Just right?

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: