Friday, October 26, 2012

Skyline #10


Our Group Photo was taken on the ropes course.  Kinda neat eh?  
We climbed up as high as we felt comfortable and were able to get everyone in the shot!  

30 Ladies came and had a great time this weekend.  I have been told already that it was the BEST SKYLINE YET!  So, I am happy that everyone had a great time.  
 Dawn, Jess, ME and Laura.
Marcy and I.  I love this gal!  She's like a sister to me and I would anything for her!  :)

Probably one of the best pictures of me in a long time.  It's amazing what a little make-up will do!
 

  
 Our Goody Bag with all of the contents.  I love goody bags!  

Me goofing off on the ropes course! I was laughing so hard here, I couldn't do the "sexy pose".   Yeah, right!  LOL


Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Looks like loads of fun!!

Cyn M said...

It was the best retreat yet Jayne! I hope that one day you will be able to make it to one of my retreat! I guarantee it will be a great time! ;)