Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Project Life Update - July to August 2012


It has been a while, but I am back with an update for Project Life!  


During the summer, I slacked off and let the project slide a little.  Sure, I missed some days, but I was able to make up for it because I had extra photos that I took that needed those spots. So it all worked out for the best anyway.  


Now onto the update: (forgive the photos, the DSLR is packed for Skyline)











I started using the Design G pack and I LOVE IT!!!  I can add 2 vertical and 2 horizontal pictures to the page.  It is perfect for how I take my photos.  :)

I hope you have enjoyed looking at the pics and how I have done stuff.  It is really working out for me this time around!  Last year, I started out and it took me 3 months to fail!  This time around, I have been doing SO WELL!!!

Let me know how you are doing with your Project Life Album!

Until Next Time,

SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: