Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Project Life Update #2 - August 2012

Here is the last month's worth of Project Life Updates that I have been working on.  I have my DSLR packed, so please excuse the grainy photos. I am using my OLD point and shoot camera and it isn't that great.  But I wanted to kind of "catch up" with my posts while I am at Skyline #10.  I have a to-do list a mile long while I am up there!
  



  



  
  

  

   



Design G Plastics are really rocking my world in this project!  I added extra journaling boxes for the last day of August because I had a longer story to tell. I love that Project Life is so versatile!
How are you doing?  What is your hiccup (if any) with Project Life?  If you haven't started Project Life, what is stopping you?  What is the hold-up?  This has been the easiest and fastest way for me to document "A Year in The Life" of our family.  You really should try it!
I am off to Skyline for my Semi-Annual Scrapbooking Retreat and I still have a bunch to do before I leave, so I am off to get packed and organized!  

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: