Monday, October 1, 2012

Project Life - Happy 3rd Birthday!!!


It is Becky Higgins LLC's 3rd Birthday!  Happy Birthday!!!  In October 2009, it was launched and 3 years later, there are a bunch of Project Life Kits that are selling out on Amazon on a regular basis!  
(A funny coincidence is that my daughter will be on the 9th of October!  How cool is that?!?!?)

Thank you Becky Higgins & Team for creating a fabulous product!!!


If you don't know about Project Life and you are a scrapbooker, a mom, a teacher, a sister, a father, a friend....ANYONE can use these products to keep track of their memories.....

Have a LOOK

Wednesday, I am sharing my latest pages that I finished (a little late, I might add) in MY Project Life Album. 
So, y'all come back now ya hear?

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!!
~Cyn~


#BH3

No comments: