Friday, August 10, 2012

Long Awaited Project Life Update

I finally took pictures of June's Project Life pages that I did last month.  I know, it has taken me forever to do this update, but it is FINALLY done!  Now, this is an "image filled" post, so you've been warned!  I also have a really cool idea to share with you after the completed pages! Here are the pages:
June 4-10, 2012



June 11-14, 2012


June 15-20, 2012



June 21-23, 2012 


June 24-30, 2012



If you are still with me, thanks for staying with me.  Now, last month was a busy one for us and I didn't feel up to going through my photos, editing and uploading them all to be printed.

So, I took out my daytimer with all my daily notes in it, pulled out all the journaling cards and started working on the journaling for the month.  Take a look:






Why not get a bunch of journaling done all at once and then, all you have to do is print all the photos at the same time and slide them into the album?  It really makes it easy to handle and it also helps with remembering the details from each day if you can do it closer to the actual day.  
I love that Project Life is so easy to keep up with when you're busy. 
If you have NEVER heard of Project Life, go here to check it out.... 


Now, I have a workout to get to over at LA Fitness....more on that on another day!  :)

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Nice job keeping up Cyn! Looks great!

Cyn M said...

Yeah, this is probably the only thing that I AM "keeping up" with! All my other projects have fallen by the wayside!
Project Life is so easy to stay on top of! :)