Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello Monday!


Hello.....End of Summer Sale! Creative Memories has this huge sale going on and I am going to be stocking up on stuff I need...ahem.....want....

Hello.....Laundry! About 4 loads of clothes, then towels and bedding....it's neverending!

Hello.....LA Fitness.  Going for cardio workout right after I drop Sophie off at Preschool.

Hello.....COFFEE!  The first coffee of the day is always the BEST coffee!  YUM!

Hello.....Scraploft!  The plan is to get organized while Sophie is having her nap, so that I can get some power layouts done for Skyline.

Hello.....Skyline Sisterhood Retreat!  It is #10 and I am psyched!  Only 59 days away and already, the planning is done, massages are scheduled, classes are planned, sleeping arrangements are done, t-shirt design is done and the last thing to do is the seating chart.  I am still waiting to hear back from some of the ladies that are coming before I finish that. 

********
Want to play along?  Go HERE


Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!

~Cyn~



No comments: