Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Awesome Listen....

I was listening to PaperClipping Roundtable this morning, THIS Episode in particular.
Becky Higgins is one of the guests at the table and she has been showing the 2013 Project Life Kits that will be out in November. Olive and Seafoam.  Very cool!  I like to listen in every now and then.  I get ideas from listening and I also get to hear about new trends or ideas for photos I want to take.  You should give it a listen if you are a scrapbooker!  :)

Anyway, back to the Round Table....one of the ladies wrote in and asked "do you take pictures with an audience in mind, as you take the photos?  Who is YOUR audience is when you take photos".

I have to admit that my "audience" when I start to take photos is: our family, near and far.
Nathan and Sophie always love to go through my albums and look at pictures.  They like to know the story behind the pictures.  Then, my parents and Ben's parents live in Canada. So, I take photos so that they can see the kidlets and how much they have grown, what activities they are doing, where we have been lately.  It is a great way to keep them "up-to-date".


So there you have it!  Now, WHO IS YOUR AUDIENCE WHEN YOU TAKE PHOTOS?

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: