Tuesday, August 28, 2012

3 Things | August 28, 2012

I thought I would focus on 3 Things every once in a while on this blog.  Today, I am focusing on 3 things That I Can Not Live Without. 

 1. Family isn't really a "thing"(read: inanimate object - we are definitely NOT inanimate in this house), but I can't imagine life without them anyway.... 

My husband, Ben, and our two children...Nathan and Sophie.

  
Then there's my parents....I am their spoiled little girl and thanks to their love and support, I am the woman that I am today.  Life without them would be very hard to handle.  
2. Friends aren't "things" either, but they make life a lot easier to handle when things get rough....
These girls have my back no matter what. They will support and encourage me in whatever I do and we all "do life" together.  


If you don't have friends in your life that support and encourage you, GET SOME QUICK!!!
They have seen me at my worst and at my best.



3. Scrapbooking....as if you didn't know that scrapbooking would be a part of this post, eh?
If it weren't for this hobby, I wouldn't have children who want to look through albums upon albums of photos, wanting to learn the stories behind the photos. It really makes me smile when they want to see their albums or even Mummy's albums....

If it weren't for scrapbooking, I wouldn't have been to Florida, Texas and Alabama to attend several retreats and I would NEVER have met the wonderful people that I have met through this hobby....          
  Florida------->
Texas------->
 <-----North Alabama


I also wouldn't be doing what I love to do by planning the Skyline Retreat 2 times a year......
my Skyline Retreat Gals---->

Scrapbooking is what I call my "sanity saver".  It is my "escape".  It is the best way to tell the stories of our lives and enjoy the memories in the process.

As I said at the beginning of my post here, these "3 Things" are things I can not live without in my life....


What are the "3 Things" that you can't live without? (they don't have to be "things" either)

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!!!
~Cyn~

1 comment:

Jessica Ellis said...

You know....I get a big shot of happy when I see how many times I am in pictures of these things that you value so highly! Love you too! :-)