Saturday, July 14, 2012

Use Your Stash Challenge - June Totals

We are half way through 2012 and I feel like we need to get some updates going!
For those of you who have joined me to USE YOUR STASH, where are you?
Have you been slacking on the USING and going gung ho on the BUYING?

Have you been scrapbooking at all?  
I have to admit that the 2 classes I joined at the beginning of the year - One Little Word and Move More Eat Well 2012, I am COMPLETELY slacking off!  
But I have completed 192 pages in 2012 so far.
My goal for 2012 was 212 and I think I will hit that this month!  Woohoo!


Now, what exactly do I consider a page?
A page is 1 scrapbook page with all the elements on it:  title, journalling, pictures, mats, die cuts.  

A page is also 1 side of the Project Life Page Protector.  
A page is also 1 side of any of the album pages made by We R Memory Keepers (for those of you using these for school albums and family albums).
A scrapbook page can be any size too....8x8, 7x7, 6x6, 8.5x11, 12x12, 11x14, Picfolio or 12x15.  


Now, how about the spending portion of this challenge?  Have you been keeping track?  I hate to say it, but I haven't checked. All I have to do is go through my spreadsheet and I can tell you how much I have spent.  Not really up for that conversation yet though!  HA! HA! HA!

Now it is time to 'fess up ladies and gents......
How are you doing so far?  Are you keeping up with the goals you made at the beginning of the year?
What would you like to see as a monthly challenge for the rest of the year? Comment here and let me know how you are doing!



Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: