Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Update & Project Life....lack of update!

I have been trying to get to the gym as often as I can these days.
I also started watching what I eat on Friday.  No, I don't mean "watching as it goes in my mouth", I mean recording it in the Lose It App on my iPhone.  The cool thing about this app is that it also tracks my exercise!  I just take a screenshot of the distance or calories from the cardio equipment I use and add it to the app later on when I get home.  I love that I can track it all! Check out this screen shot from the app store at itunes:
My Goal:  15 lbs lost by September 18, 2012 - our 13 year anniversary.

The other plan is to get back to eating at home 6 nights a week with #7 being pizza from Little Ceasars (Hot N Ready - $10.70 for 2 large pizzas) and getting back to couponing to save on our groceries again.  I have been a bit lazy when it comes to both of these this summer and I really need to get back to it.
Lots to change, lots to keep up with. Can I do it all?  Not sure, but I am sure gonna try!!!
******So this is the summer of CHANGE!!!******  

The bad thing about being as busy as I have been with the kidlets, is that I got behind on my Project Life 2012 Album and I feel terrible!  But, the cool thing about Project Life is that I can easily catch up in a few hours.  My album is up-to-date to June 3rd, 2012.
I am on my way to the Scraploft to work on June 4th to July 1st 2012....
I will hopefully finish it tonight and get the photos taken.  
The plan is to upload tomorrow after we hit the gym and see our summer movie: Happy Feet 2.
Wish me luck!
Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: