Sunday, July 8, 2012

Move More, Eat Well - iSuck!

I started this class at the beginning of the year over at Big Picture Classes.  It is a class led by, the awesome, Cathy Zielske.  Now, this year, was supposed to be a year of weight loss and getting in shape.  It was supposed to be the year that I re-certified and got back into teaching aerobics. 
Well, here is my wake-up call! (yes, another one)
We are already half way through the year.
In the month of January, I cut out all pop.  I didn't drink one can of pop and I started walking in the neighbourhood.  I lost 5 pounds that month and I was starting to see what I could really do when I watched the portion sizes and what I actually put in my body.  
Fast forward to now....
I came back from vacation with the 5 pounds I lost PLUS 3 more!
I have joined the gym and plan to work out on a regular basis and watch what I am eating, but the number on the scale won't budge!  I want a FAST solution.
Oh well, back to working out and not eating a lot of crap.  We will see where I am in a month's time.
  
Wish me luck!
Until next time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!

Join us over on MyFitnessPal.com to track your eating and exercising. I'm PaminGA there.

Jessica Ellis said...

We'll get there, Cyn! Just gotta keep doing what we know to be the right things for healthy bodies....love ya!