Thursday, July 12, 2012

BLESSINGS - Gratitude Entry...

Tonight is a fun night for me - GIRL'S NIGHT OUT!  I get to go to Jessica's house to hang with my good friends, eat fondue, scrapbook and enjoy some great conversations.  4 of my favourite things to do!
Sophie is in bed right now, Nathan is reading in his room and I am putting together a bunch of stuff to work on tonight.  I have so many albums that I am working on right now.  I have Sophie's album - for her first year that I have to finish.  I have her second year album to start!  Yeesh!  I am also trying to get all my Skyline pictures scrapbooked so that I can take them up to Skyline this fall for our 10th Retreat!  Woot! Woot!
I am also working on Nathan's school album, the Places We Go album and the Things We Do album.  Add to it, the Book of Me that I told myself that I would finish one day.  Too many projects and so little time to work on them!  But, as I work on all these different albums, I get to re-live the memories and remember what the kids were like in each of the photos and I will also get to show off the pics as I crop them down and get them on the pages.  I really need this tonight!
**********
Now, onto another topic near and dear to my heart....FRIENDS!!!  A couple of days ago, I posted to twitter: "Friends help make life bearable for the SAHM".....
I completely and utterly agree with this because I would be a mess if I didn't have my friends.  If I didn't have friends to call when I was having a rough day or to hang out with on a regular basis, I wouldn't make it through the summer months with both kidlets at home, I wouldn't make it PERIOD!  I appreciate my friends and I *think* my friends appreciate me.  I am an extrovert.  I like to be around people.  I like to exchange stories and laugh and cry with people.  I have never met a stranger.  No matter where I am, I can meet a new acquaintance or strike up a conversation.  That is just me.  

So, in case I don't say it often enough, THANK YOU FRIENDS!!!  I love y'all!!!  
**********
So, tonight, think of me as I take my 12 of 12 photos with my 5 good friends here in McDonough, eat a bunch of food that I don't normally get to eat, chat it up and scrapbook the night away!

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

1 comment:

Jessica Ellis said...

Love you too, Cyn! And we definitely appreciate you, girl. Had a great time last night!