Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Vacation...

Yep....that is us right now....ON VACATION...... 
I haven't updated in a while, but it has been a very busy couple of weeks!  
We are on vacation right now and I am sure that when I get home, I will need MORE of a vacation to get my rest from my vacation!
I have started the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy and can't seem to put it down.  
My mum had it on her Kindle and I am reading it. I started Monday night and didn't go to sleep until 6:30am on Tuesday because I had to keep reading.  I haven't read a series that I couldn't put down in a long, long time!  

In other news, w
e went to a scrapbooking store here and I was able to pick up some really great papers for the hockey pictures I took in North Carolina.  I also picked up some "scrapbooking chick" papers for my Skyline album and layouts about scrapbooking retreats.  I can't wait to get home to play with the papers and photos I have waiting for me.  

So, the kids, Ben and I are going to enjoy our vacation and I will catch y'all on once I get home and settled from this vacation.  Should be a good rest of the week....lots of places to see.
Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Hope you are having a nice time with family!