Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer TO DO Lists......


I am a list-maker.  I like to have a list to work from when I have a lot of tasks that need to be taken care of.  Today was one of those days.....TONS to do!
I started my day by sleeping in...which is NEVER good.  I always end up with a mondo headache and then I feel terrible the rest of the day. Now, the reason for sleeping in: RAIN.  (Dreary day, rainy weather and "The Peanut" sleeps really well. Nathan gets up and is pretty independent, so he always lets me sleep.)
Well, today was no different, except I tried to preempt the headache by taking a Step class at the gym.  You know what????  IT WORKED!
By the end of the class, the headache was non-existent! GO ME!
The downfall is: I think I hurt my left foot today in class because I wore older running shoes.  So, they went into the garbage as soon as I got home today.  I am going to have to invest in a new pair of cross trainers or aerobic shoes (studio shoes).  My foot still hurts but I am hoping that it feels better in the morning.
Anyway, I made it home after that awesome class
and started on the list:
Shower
Make Lunch
Clean the Kitchen Counters
Unload the Dishwasher 
Wash Whites
Wash Darks (4 loads)
Wash Towels (3 loads)
Wash Bedding (2 loads)
I finished everything with the exception of the bedding, but will work on that first thing in the morning.  Nathan has been a great help and was able to unload the dishwasher for me while I was making lunch.  Gosh, I love that he is getting to be really independent...it means I am doing my job as mama!
***************Sketchapalooza 7 started yesterday at Feeling Scrappy and I am loving the layouts that people are pumping out from the sketch that Jayne posted yesterday!  We have some awesome scrappers taking this class!  Can't wait to see what people are going to do with the sketch tomorrow.
************
Keep an eye out in the next couple of days, I have a Project Life Update coming.
*******
Alright, this gal is going to turn into a pumpkin if she doesn't get to bed.
Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: