By popular request - this all new sketch class will feature double page sketches! During this month long course you will be provided with tons of brand new original sketches along with both paper and digital examples of finished pages from our talented designers and digital templates will be provided (both PS and SBC!) This fast paced, exciting class is suitable for any level of scrapper and caters to both traditional and digital artists alike. This class is perfect for anyone who wants to get a lots of pages done and have a ball doing it!
Here is what you can expect during this class:
- A full five weeks of class running from September 1st to October 6th
- Detailed sketches made exclusively for you by our designers
- 12 Double pages sketches and a few bonus single page sketches (at least 26 total pages!)
- Digital templates provided for each sketch in PS/PSE and SBC!!
- Fabulous creative examples for each sketch in both paper and digital by our talented designers
- A private class forum with lots of support and friendly conversation
- A gallery filled with layout examples (in the last class over 400 pages were posted!)
- Self-paced class - do as much or as little as you like
- A PDF file including all the sketches from the class for you to keep for future reference (plus digital scrappers can use the templates over and over again)
- Prizes - who doesn't love a chance to win?
- Plus a few surprises :)
Hope to see you all there!
So, this class I was on the Design Team and had a blast helping Jayne get the word out and I was even able to get a few of the layouts done for the sketches ahead of time. Thanks to Jayne for having a newbie like me on her team!!!
Now, I have 5 layouts here just waiting for titles and/or journaling. Then I can post pictures of the layouts. I have really enjoyed being on the team to help Jayne re-launch her classes. Sketchapalooza is something I REALLY enjoy. Come join me for #8!
Until Next Time,
Until Next Time,