Monday, May 7, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 19


FOR TODAY - Monday May 7, 2012


Outside my window...it is overcast and 68 degrees outside. Waiting for the rain, thunder and lightning.  I love days like this because the naps in the afternoon are so awesome!
I am thinking...coffee is out this morning.  I was thinking it may be nice to get out of the house, but laundry is mounting and needs to be done.  
I am thankful...for my friends - both online and in real life.  They really are a blessing!
In the kitchen...I have a sink full of dirty dishes (which is a HUGE pet peeve of mine).  
I am wearing...my grey capri shorts and my pink Scrap-a-Holic t-shirt.
I am creating...some layouts for a Sketchapalooza class.  If you haven't signed up for the class yet at Feeling Scrappy, get to it!  You will miss out!
I am going...to make a trip to Aldi for groceries and maybe Kroger too.
I am wondering...if a nap would be good today or if I should stay awake and get stuff done.  
I am reading...smut....romantic and almost erotic fiction! Although, I have heard of the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy a lot lately.  Might be something I need to download to the Kindle.  
I am hoping...tomorrow's trip to Ikea is a good trip and I don't spend a lot of money!  Doubt it, afterall, it IS Ikea! 
I am looking forward to...getting a couple Expedit Shelves for MY house.
I am learning...it is okay to say "Sorry, it isn't in the budget!"
Around the house...I hear Sophie playing cars downstairs and Gnomeo and Juliet on the television.
I am pondering...going back to last year's photos and doing an entire FAMILY album with the multi-pocket page protectors!  Should be fun!
A favorite quote for today... 
One of my favorite things...my scraploft.
A few plans for the rest of the week...finish a few layouts for the Sketchapalooza 7 class, hanging out with my family in the evenings, eating at home, grocery shopping and maybe doing a few layouts to finish off some of my scrapbooks on my shelves. 
A peek into my day...silly "security breach" had me updating my Gypsy so that I could cut a title on the Expression.  What a total time-suck!  
********************
Want to join us? Go here
Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Sounds like a busy day!