Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Day of School!

This picture was taken at Open House the week before school started with Ms.Sarratt.  

Both Nathan and Sophie LOVE Ms. Sarratt and I am very sad that she won't be back at the school next year.  I think she is also sad because she wants to see her FIRST CLASS through their Elementary years.  
These pictures were taken Wednesday in the classroom
As the room mom, I have been very fortunate to have gotten to know Crystal and have seen her interactions with our children throughout this entire school year.  I have had the privilege of working side by side with her and she is a phenomenal teacher.  The kids love her and she loves our kids like they are her own.  I couldn't have asked for a better teacher for Nathan.  She was a huge blessing this year.
Good Luck wherever you are headed Ms. Sarratt! I will miss you, my kidlets will miss you and the rest of your class will miss you too! You have been wonderful this year!


Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: