Thursday, May 10, 2012

Diary of 5...Week 19

Thursday May 10, 2012


I am seeing...a couple of Expedit Shelves needing to be built and brought up into their new home! My room is getting revamped to allow for more storage of my scrap crap and albums that are finished.  As I finish more albums I am going to be needing more space to store them.  
I am hearing...Sophie nattering away to herself while "reading" books, 2 dogs breathing while they sleep and a cat purring as I sit here typing this blog post.
I am smelling...nothing but the Listerine I swished with before I came to type up my blog post.
I tasted...Tim Horton's coffee - ALWAYS!  This afternoon, Starbucks has their 1/2 off frappuccinos from 3-5pm. Talk about HAPPY HOUR!!!!  Can't wait for my Vanilla Bean Cream Frappuccino!
I am feeling...the need to get back to working out and taking aerobics classes again!  I am needing a daily trip to visit the treadmill and elliptical machines with some great tunes on the iPod!  Flab has taken over and I am SO DONE with it!  I see a tour of LA Fitness and Gold's Gym in my very near future. SERIOUSLY! 


Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: