Tuesday, May 29, 2012

1 Week Away!

There is one week left to sign up for Sketchapalooza 7 over at Feeling Scrappy.  
I am completely excited!!!
I love using sketches to get my layouts done and I have to admit that it takes the guesswork out of deciding where to put photos and stuff like that.  
You may think that it is summer and I won't get a lot done, well, that is okay too.  You will get a document at the end of the class with all the sketches from Sketchapalooza 7 as a handout.  You can take it with you to the crops or retreats that you plan to attend in the last half of 2012.  Easy peasy!
I will be in Canada for the third week of the class and will be checking in from there.  So, for me that week, the digital templates will be perfect to use during that week.  That way I won't be lugging all my scrappy stuff up to Canada!
The class is only $25 and you get 5 sketches a week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  
If you are a DIGI scrapper, there will be PSE templates and .PAGE file templates for Creative Memories Storybook software!   
As I said earlier, you will also get a handout at the end of the class that will give you all the sketches from the class.
How awesome is that?!?!?!?!
I am going to attach a few more layouts from previous Sketchapalooza classes, so that you can get the idea of what kinds of sketches Jayne and the rest of the design team come up with!!!






Come JOIN ME for this Sketchapalooza 7 class!
You will have a blast creating AND you will also meet some new friends too!
If you plan to take the class, leave me a comment so that I can look for you when the classroom opens later this week!
I will keep an eye open for ya!
Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~
P.S. a little spoiler......I created one of the sketches in the class.  ;)

1 comment:

jtoewe2000 said...

I just signed up. Great layouts Cyn.