Monday, April 9, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook - Week 15


Monday April 9, 2012

Outside My Window....it is sunny and gorgeous!
I am thinking...the freezer is broken, the microwave is not working either, I guess it is time to use the grill and eat salads....
I am thankful...for coffee with the girls. A time to kick back and relax and let the kids play to their hearts content.
In the kitchen...I have sinks full of dishes that haven't made it to the dishwasher yet.  I hate this...it is a huge pet peeve of mine.  But, whatever.
I am wearing...khaki shorts and my brown Skyline shirt
I am creating...a power layout of photos to take with me to crops.
I am going...to have to get diapers today because I have 3 left for Lil' Miss. Sophie.
I am wondering...how long it would take to get the house cleaned from top to bottom and if I have the energy to do it today.  NAH!
I am reading...a few books on my Kindle right now.
I am hoping...Sophie takes a nice long nap this afternoon.
I am looking forward to...our long weekend in May after Nathan is done school.  Should be a nice little trip.  I hope to convince Ben to take us to the beach - Gulf Shores.  
I am learning...that sometimes I need to chill out and not take life so seriously.
Around the house...I have piles of laundry that need to be done, dishes to be put in the dishwasher, phone calls to be made and a little girl who just wants me to play with her.  I think I will play with my little girl!
I am pondering...what projects to take with me to my next retreat.  
A favourite quote for today....
Oprah Winfrey said: 
"Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher"
Another great quote:
"You are more than the sum of your past mistakes" - lyrics from a song I hear on 104.7 The Fish FM.  
One of my favourite things...my DVR
A peek into my day....editing lots of photos from the past year and here is a pic from Easter yesterday at Harvest Church.
************************************
If you are interested in joining in with the Woman's Day Book Entries, click the link below:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Until Next week, SCRAP ON!!!

~Cyn~

No comments: