Monday, April 30, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 18


FOR TODAY - Monday April 30, 2012


Outside my window...it is sunny and gorgeous out.
I am thinking...my scrap space needs to be re-organized so that I can maximize my output.
I am thankful...for my girlfriends.  They save me from going insane staying home all day with the kids.
In the kitchen...I can hear the dogs munching on their food, coffee brewing and Sophie playing with her shopping cart.
I am wearing...my black capri pants and a scrapbook t-shirt (I seem to have a lot of these too.....not much "dress-up" stuff)...ah, the life of a stay at home mom!
I am creating...some layouts for a Sketchapalooza class, afterall, I am on the design team (forgot to mention that on my last post about Feeling Scrappy). 
I am going...to take apart my scrap area and see where the inspiration is....
I am wondering...how Ben's class in Michigan is going.  I hope he enjoyed himself up in Canada.  
I am reading...smut....romantic and almost erotic fiction!  Some of these freebies I got on Amazon for the Kindle.  I love that Kindle!  It is the best thing since sliced bread!
I am hoping...dinner tonight with Jessica will be good, we aren't really adventurous when it comes to eating ethnic food.  So, we will see.
I am looking forward to...a trip to Ikea with Laura sometime soon to pick up her Expedit Shelves for her scrapbooking room.  Should be fun!
I am learning...my mood changes if I am hungry. I turn into a grizzly bear if I don't eat!
Around the house...it is all quiet.  Sophie is having a nap and I am sitting here writing this post!
I am pondering...going back through the years to get the photos put into a family album for each year.  Should take me a while, but using the We R Memory Keepers page protectors will make it easy.  Project Life has really opened my eyes to this "easy" way of scrapping!
A favorite quote for today...another quote found on pinterest: 


One of my favorite things...my scraploft.
A few plans for the rest of the week...pick up Ben at the airport tomorrow night, finish a few layouts for the Sketchapalooza 7 class, head to Michaels for some special deals (thank goodness for coupons) and hanging out with my family in the evenings.  Planning to eat at home all week after tonight's trip with Jess and her kidlets to Zab-E-Lee's.  
A peek into my day...reorganizing H-E-double hockey sticks!




********************
Want to join us? Go here
Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: