Thursday, April 26, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 17

FOR TODAY - Thursday April 26, 2012


Outside my window...it is sunny and gorgeous out.
I am thinking...that I really need more pictures of Nathan.
I am thankful...for Tim Hortons Coffee this morning. I slept terribly last night!
In the kitchen...I can hear the dogs munching on their food.
I am wearing...my penguin pajamas that light up.
I am creating...some layouts for a friend.  Should look fabulous when I am done with them.  
I am going...to volunteer this morning in Nathan's classroom.  I think he really likes that I can do that for him. Ah, the benefits of being a stay at home mommy!
I am wondering...what Ben and my parents are up to in Canada this morning. I am jealous that he is up there getting all the Tim Horton's coffee he can stand while I am down here with the kidlets doing chores and taking care of things.  Oh well.  At least he has some time away.  
I am reading...smut....romantic and almost erotic fiction!  Some of these freebies I got on Amazon for the Kindle.  I love that Kindle!  It is the best thing since sliced bread!
I am hoping...Ben has a nice time in Canada before his training in Michigan starts on Monday.  He needs some time with his family.
I am looking forward to...this weekend when Elizabeth comes for a scrappy retreat here at the house. I think Jessica is coming too.  Should be a nice getaway for her and we will get some scrapping done!
I am learning...I need to eat more often at home.  I find that through the day, I forget to eat and that leads to a grumpy mama.  So, I need to start forcing myself to eat, even if I am not hungry!
Around the house...it is all quiet.  Sophie is still in bed and Nathan is getting himself some cheerios for breakfast. The dogs are finished eating their breakfast and I can hear the fan in the bathroom going (noise barrier for Sophie).
I am pondering...going back through the years to get the photos put into a family album for each year.  Should take me a while, but using the We R Memory Keepers page protectors will make it easy.  Project Life has really opened my eyes to this "easy" way of scrapping!
A favorite quote for today...found this on pinterest.  That site is a huge time-suck, but it is pretty fabulous for quotes and all kinds of crafty ideas and do-it-yourself stuff too.  Love it!
One of my favorite things...my Kindle
A few plans for the rest of the week...watch Grey's Anatomy tonight, scrappy time with my girlfriends, maybe some outside time with the kidlets and some serious laundry to get done!
A peek into my day...

Working on the page next to this one today.  Maybe I will even get the photos from this week uploaded to CVS to be printed.  Who knows right?  Today is going to be a good, good day!



********************
Want to join us? Go here


Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!



~Cyn~

No comments: