Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 16


Tuesday April 17, 2012

Outside My Window....it is overcast and a little dreary!
I am thinking...the slots for Skyline are going FAST this time.  This is #10 and kind of a big deal and with only 30 slots available, the scramble begins!
I am thankful...for coffee this morning.  I didn't sleep well last night.  So, coffee is my best friend today.  It is so hard to get out of bed when the weather is overcast.  
In the kitchen...I have sinks full of dishes that haven't made it to the dishwasher yet.  I hate this...it is a huge pet peeve of mine.  But, whatever.
I am wearing...jammies.  
I am creating...a new blog post about Project Life 2012.  
I am going...to the market to get some things for a special 40th birthday scrapping party tomorrow night at Jessica's house.  Amy turns 40 today but can't get together until tomorrow night to celebrate with us.
I am wondering...how Ben's day at work is going. I hope it is a good day for him.
I am reading...a few books on my Kindle right now.  One is about WEARY MOMS and Lord knows, I need it!
I am hoping...Sophie takes a nice long nap this afternoon.
I am looking forward to...date night with Nathan this weekend. It will be just the two of us and we are both looking forward to it.  I think sometimes Nathan thinks he gets lost in the shuffle with the 2 year old and her antics/temper tantrums.  So, it is time for some mummy time, just Nathan and I!
I am learning...that my mood sets the mood for the rest of the house.  
Around the house...I have piles of laundry that need to be put away, dishes to be put in the dishwasher, phone calls to be made and a bunch of shows I have on the DVR that need to be watched.  
I am pondering...the video on YouTube that Becky Higgins did about organizing her children's school work.  It is 29 minutes long and it is pure genius!!  Check out the video:
  
A favourite quote for today....
One of my favourite things...my DSLR Camera - Canon Rebel T2i
A peek into my day....Mowgli spends most of his day on our bed.  He is 14 years old and it was his birthday yesterday (the 16th).  



************************************
If you are interested in joining in with the Woman's Day Book Entries, click the link below:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Until Next week, SCRAP ON!!!

~Cyn~

No comments: