Monday, April 2, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 14



Monday April 2, 2012

Outside My Window....it is sunny and gorgeous!
I am thinking...the freezer is broken and I need to cook everything in there or give it away!!!  ACK!  
I am thankful...for Jess and her kidlets for coming over to help us eat our food...CHICKEN FEAST!
In the kitchen...I have a chicken feast and a bunch of vegetable dishes from my broken freezer....
I am wearing...blue shorts and a pink tank top.
I am creating...page completion kits from Skyline that I didn't complete while I was there.
I am going...to North Carolina later this week to watch a Carolina Hurricanes hockey game versus the Montreal Canadiens.....GO HABS!!!  
I am wondering...how to get in a nap while Ben drives to NC.
I am reading...The Hunger Games Trilogy.
I am hoping...Sophie takes a nice long nap tomorrow.
I am looking forward to...our little family trip at the end of the week. I have already lined up the housesitter/petsitter too.     
I am learning...there are a lot of rude, over the top people that really don't know how to treat others....it is disheartening at times.
Around the house...Nathan and Sophie are playing with Sam and Erica in the backyard, Ben is watching Jeorpardy with Jess and I.
I am pondering...what projects to take with me to my next retreat.  
A favourite quote for today....
"What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be." (not sure who said this, but whoever it is sure is wise...)
One of my favourite things...my computer
A peek into my day....


************************************
If you are interested in joining in with the Woman's Day Book Entries, click the link below:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Until Next week, SCRAP ON!!!

~Cyn~

No comments: