Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Project Life...The Pages....

As promised, here are the first 10 pages of my Project Life Album.  The first page was posted in one of my last blog entries, but I wanted to include it.  Enjoy!

Not all of my pages go week by week. That is the beauty of Project Life.  I can add more pictures for special occasions or special trips when I need to tell more of the story.








Products used: 
Becky Higgins Project Life Cobalt Core Kit
Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages Big Variety Pack 2
Becky Higgins Cobalt Cardstock
WRMK Kiwi Green 3 Ring Binder
American Crafts Precision Point Pen #3 - Black

Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

 

2 comments:

Nina Douglas said...

Great pages Cyn! And cool to see you're using the variety pack of pocket pages too - I'm always looking for inspiration from others that do.
Can't believe it took you a whole day to file your 2012 scrapbook layouts. You must be a scrapping whirlwind!
I must take pics of my PL pages so far and post them on the blog. Will do that this weekend!

Cyn M said...

I have 6 more sets of pages to put on this blog to catch up to where I am right now with Project Life. I have been working to reformat my computer all day yesterday and today, so now that it is up and running on the internet, I can post the rest!
Thanks for your comment! :)