For those of you looking for inspiration or just to get out of your "scrappy rut" or to find that "mojo" that went missing, THIS IS THE CLASS FOR YOU!
Check it out:
We have a new Sketch Class all ready for you! During this class you will be provided with tons of brand new original sketches (5 per week!) with examples of finished pages from our talented designers during this month long course. This fast paced, exciting class is suitable for any level of scrapper and caters to both traditional and digital artists alike. This class is perfect for anyone who wants to get a tons of pages done and wants to have a ball doing it!
Here is what you can expect during this class:
• A full four weeks of class running from June 4th to July 3rd
• Detailed sketches made exclusively for you by our designers
• 20 total sketches (5 per week!)
• Digital templates provided for each sketch in PS/PSE and SBC+
• Tips and tid-bits to keep your creative juices flowing
• Fabulous creative examples for each sketch by our talented designers
• A private class forum with lots of support and friendly conversation
• A gallery filled with layout examples
• Self-paced class - do as much or as little as you like
• A PDF file including all the sketches from the class for you to keep for future reference
• Prizes - who doesn't love a chance to win?
• Plus a few surprises :)
The cost for this month long class is only $25.00.
Ready to sign up? Just click the "Buy Now" button." Go HERE.
I am definitely taking the class. This is a fabulous way to get your MOJO back and get back to scrapping! Some of my favourite layouts have come out of the Sketchapalooza classes. So, I am totally pumped!
Here is one of the layouts that I completed from a sketch that Jayne created for Sketchapalooza 2 - it was the graduation sketch #2:
I hope to see you in class and I can't wait to see how your layouts look after the class starts and the first set of sketches go up! See you in CLASS!
Until Next Time,