Thursday, April 12, 2012

Diary of 5 - Week 15



Thursday April 12, 2012

I am seeing...my bag packed for SSNA (a retreat I am heading to tomorrow with my friend Jessica), my scrappy stuff sitting out to be packed and all of my cardstock sitting in a 31 tote. 

I am hearing...Sophie in her room playing...sounds like she is reading a book to herself.  So cute!

  
I am smelling...coffee brewing in the kitchen...YUM!

I tasted...Crest Pro Health toothpaste.   

I am feeling....like I have a lot to do today and no energy to do it.  It is the 12th of the month and I am supposed to be taking photos for 12 of 12.  I am not sure I will be able to get it all done for today and still be able to leave to meet Jess in the morning at 7:15!  One of the pics from 12 of 12 taken earlier today.




If you want to participate in Diary of 5, go here:
http://diaryof5.blogspot.com/

Until next time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: