Saturday, April 28, 2012

Counting Blessings...

Ben is up in Canada right now with his family and I am here in Georgia with our kidlets.  Last night, I had food poisoning and spent most of the time in our bathroom.  That is as far as I am going to go in detail.  I think you get the jist!
What I am VERY thankful for are my friends who kept my mind occupied while I was going through severe pain and nausea.  Jessica, Brenda and Sharon all texted with me while I was otherwise indisposed and kept my mind thinking of other things.  So thank you dear friends!!!
Today, I am feeling so much better, but drained.  So, the kidlets are outside playing on the swingset, the dogs are outside with them and I am inside getting the kitchen floor swept and mopped.  I spent the majority of the day yesterday cleaning, but the kitchen floor needs work.
I have some scrappy time planned for later in the day after the kids take their naps.  Yes, they still take naps.  I need naptime too today.  I need to be able to maximize my awake time tonight to allow for SCRAPPY TIME and MOJO!  
Look for a post in the next few days about Feeling Scrappy Sketchapalooza 7 AND Project Life PHOTO IDEAS!
Until Next Time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Glad you are feeling better!