Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 12



Tuesday March 20, 2012

Outside My Window....it is sunny and gorgeous!
I am thinking...I need to get unpacked from Skyline, but the energy it takes is non-existent in me right now.  
I am thankful...for the ability to spend time with my Skyline Sisters without feeling guilt.
In the kitchen...I have a dishwasher with dishes in it but not quite full enough to start, a pot of coffee calling my name and two dogs lying on the floor keeping cool.
I am wearing...black capri pants and a bright blue shirt
I am creating...a power layout...for a good friend's gift album I am doing for her.
I am going...to relax, sit in front of the tv and NOT MOVE!  It is a LAZY day for me today.  
I am wondering...how Nathan's testing is going for the gifted program.  It will be going on until the first week of April.  
I am reading...The Hunger Games Trilogy
I am hoping...Ben is learning a lot on his training course this week in Michigan.  
I am looking forward to...Ben coming home Friday night.     
I am learning...perceptions can be misleading and sometimes the people that you THOUGHT were your friends really aren't.  :(
Around the house...Sophie in her bed for a nap, the washing machine humming along (3 more loads to finish) and the fans in the bathroom running as white noise for Sophie's nap.  
I am pondering...what to make for dinner tonight.  I am thinking BBQ Chicken, baked french fries and Salad
A favourite quote for today....Kind of a mantra for my life right now.....
"it is better to be content with what little you have. Otherwise, you will always be struggling for more, and that is like chasing the wind."
Ecclesiastes 4:6 NCV

One of my favourite things...my iPhone....
A peek into my day....still not unpacked from Skyline....


************************************
If you are interested in joining in with the Woman's Day Book Entries, click the link below:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Until Next week, SCRAP ON!!!

~Cyn~

No comments: