Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook - Week 13



Tuesday March 27, 2012

Outside My Window....it is sunny and gorgeous!
I am thinking...I need a menu for the week.  
I am thankful...for a hard working husband and two happy children.
In the kitchen...I have a dishwasher with clean dishes in it that need to be unloaded, an empty coffee pot and a toaster sitting on the counter that needs to be put away.
I am wearing...blue capri pants and a light grey scraparazzi shirt.
I am creating...a power layout...for a good friend's gift album I am doing for her.
I am going...to get the laundry done today and hopefully be able to even wash my bed linens.  
I am wondering...how Nathan's testing is going for the gifted program.  It will be going on until the first week of April.  
I am reading...The Hunger Games Trilogy
I am hoping...Ben has requested the time off for his trip up to Canada in April.
I am looking forward to...Ben coming home from work.     
I am learning...perceptions can be misleading and sometimes the people that you THOUGHT were your friends really aren't.  :(
Around the house...Sophie in her bed for a nap, the dogs are asleep in my bedroom with the cat and I am sitting here typing away...
I am pondering...how long it will take me to get these layouts done for my friend so that I can get back to working on MY scrapbooks!  
A favourite quote for today....
I saw this one on a friend's facebook status and I LOVE it:
"Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one would believe it".
One of my favourite things...my iPhone....
A peek into my day....laundry, laundry, laundry....ugh!


************************************
If you are interested in joining in with the Woman's Day Book Entries, click the link below:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Until Next week, SCRAP ON!!!

~Cyn~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww todays make me sad Cyn. You have some of the bestest women as your friends.... I know I love you!

Cyn M said...

Thank you!!! But, when things fall apart, you really do figure out who your true friends are. It is the truth.
I have been blessed with some pretty awesome friends too though. :)