Monday, March 5, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 10



Monday March 5, 2012

Outside My Window....it is sunny but breezy.
I am thinking...I need to get to work on my Power Layout for Skyline.  
I am thankful...for hot water, fresh coffee and clean clothes.
In the kitchen...I have a sink full of dishes from dinner last night because the dishwasher was full and washing when I went to bed last night.
I am wearing...jeans and my Canadian shirt that Marta bought me.
I am creating...my power layout...STILL.....
I am going...to Joann's this morning to get the cord I need to finish up a washer necklace for my secret sister at Skyline.  Then I plan to hit Office Depot because I need ink for my printer.  
I am wondering...how Nathan's testing is going for the gifted program.  Last week, I was given a permission slip for him to be tested.  So, I hope he works really hard and does well.
I am reading...all the magazines that are on my bedside table right now.  I have about 15 scrapbooking magazines that I need to look through and a few of the All You magazines with pages dog-eared.
I am hoping...My Skyline Retreat goes well next week.  
I am looking forward to...Thursday night when I get together with Jess, Beth and Dawn to scrapbook at Jessica's place.     
I am learning...politics sucks...      
Around the house...a balloon stuck to the ceiling, dogs underfoot while I type, Sophie in her bed for a nap (which she isn't taking) and the washing machine humming along.
I am pondering...how to go about getting 40 *gifts* done by the end of the weekend.
A favourite quote for today....
"it is better to be content with what little you have. Otherwise, you will always be struggling for more, and that is like chasing the wind."
Ecclesiastes 4:6 NCV

One of my favourite things...my husband....
A peek into my day....


************************************
If you are interested in joining in with the Woman's Day Book Entries, click the link below:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Until Next week, SCRAP ON!!!

~Cyn~

No comments: