Friday, March 16, 2012

Mum and Dad's Wedding Album...

is DONE!!!  I am at my Skyline Retreat and I only started working on this album this afternoon after lunch and it is finished!  I was motoring away and I am so happy that I finished it!  I got "in the zone" and am extremely happy with how it turned out!


My parents were married November 25, 2011 after 29 years of being together.  Tonight, I finished their wedding album (with a few pages left for the emails and cards they have up in Canada to add to it).  32 pretty pages and awesome photos (if I do say so myself).  Here are two of the photos that I took:


I am so happy with the end product of their album and can't wait to see their faces when they look at it.  It was definitely the highlight of my night doing those layouts.  I grinned the entire time I was putting the photos together.  Allison, sitting across the table from me, told me it was fun to watch my face as I put the album together.  She said I looked "HAPPY".  Then, I had to tell her why I was so happy...for those of you who don't know the story...go HERE.

I used the new Wedding Kit from Creative Memories and, I have to say, it really is an awesome product!  I am REALLY impressed!

Now, onto the next project!!!



SCRAP ON!!!
~Cyn~


No comments: