Thursday, March 29, 2012

Diary of 5 - Week 13



Thursday March 29, 2012

I am seeing...Sophie reading books on the landing, pictures out ready to be laid out on a few scrapbook pages and a list of TO DO items a mile long. a bed that needs to be stripped and washed and carpets that need vacuuming. 

I am hearing...the dogs outside barking to come in, the fan in the bathroom running and the gurgle of the coffee maker making my coffee.

  
I am smelling...nothing but coffee....AAAAHHHHH!!!!! Gotta love Timmy's!

I tasted...Crest Pro Health toothpaste.   

I am feeling....a little discombobulated....a little overwhelmed...definitely, like I have a butt-load to do and no time to do it in.  But I will get over it and get motivated 'cuz that's how I roll!  


If you want to participate in Diary of 5, go here:
http://diaryof5.blogspot.com/

Until next time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: