Thursday, March 22, 2012

Diary of 5 - Week 12



Thursday March 22, 2012

I am seeing...the school picture for Nathan on my desk that actually looks decent for once (yay Nathan!!!), the photos that I am laying out for a gift album I am doing and my stuff still not totally unpacked from Skyline lying around my scraploft. 

I am hearing...the hum of the dishwasher, babbling of Sophie as she reads her books to herself (in her own little language) and a little music coming from the iPod player.
  
I am smelling...the vanilla perfume I put on this morning mixed with the shampoo I used in the shower.  Interesting smells when combined!

I tasted...Tim Horton's coffee this morning and I even made Cinnamon rolls!
 
I am feeling....a little worn out.  Skyline was this past weekend and I haven't fully recovered from the sleepless nights at the retreat. 




Tonight will be an early night for me since Ben is still in Michigan on his training course. We FACETIME every night so that Sophie can see her daddy....she misses him so much! He gets home tomorrow.  






If you want to participate in Diary of 5, go here:
http://diaryof5.blogspot.com/

Until next time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

3 comments:

Jessica Ellis said...

That phone pic of Ben is hilarious...lol

Cyn M said...

That's him and his crazy faces whenever I get my camera out.

Jayne said...

Fun - I will have to check out the diary of 5!