Friday, March 9, 2012

Diary of 5 - Week 10



Friday March 9, 2012

I am seeing...plans for the Skyline Retreat falling into place, including internet access in the dining hall where we crop!  Woot!  Woot! 

I am hearing...the hum of the printer as all the room assignments are printing for Skyline.
  
I am smelling...the gum I just put in my mouth...love the smell of spearmint.

I tasted...Tim Horton's coffee this morning.  YUM!
 
I am feeling....a little worn out and a little overwhelmed.  Skyline plans are done, but it is the personal scrapbooking stuff I am stressing about.  Tonight will be an early night for me.  I am already exhausted and I just have to wait until the kidlets head to bed so that I can too.....




If you want to participate in Diary of 5, go here:
http://diaryof5.blogspot.com/

Until next time,
SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: